Thursday, October 20

Retaliation

So last week, Brittny decided to do a lovely portrait of me because I was mean to her. Right now she just made fun of me for fumbling with the lock on the bathroom door. So I’m gonna document what she does tonight and then post it. It could be pretty lame but it’s the best I’ve got in means of retaliation.

7:10pm- “He’s probably a little bit dead here...but he looks gross” Comment accompanying her googling pictures of Gadhafi.

7:12 pm- Picks nose

7:13pm- Brock catches me staring at Brittny but thinks I am staring at Lesia, Kyla’s sister. PS, Thursdays are study nights. That is why we are all together.

7:15pm- No one is talking...Brittny is staring at her computer. Maybe I’ll do a drawing of her until she says something worth documenting.

7:16pm- Damnit, she went downstairs for something. The portrait shall have to wait.

7:38pm- Brittny picks her nose again.

8:45pm- Brittny drops her phone. How embarrassing

9:08pm- I give up.


No comments:

Post a Comment